AYA FIBER DYEHOUSE WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fiber Workshops require a great deal of planning!
Instructors are typically traveling from out of town, travel arrangements must be secured and supplies need to be ordered in advance. Registrations require a huge amount of administrative time. Class sizes are typically limited so that each student has adequate space to work in. Once all spaces have been filled, the space is taken off the market and students are put on a wait list. For these reasons we have a pretty strict cancellation policy:
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN FULL BEFORE REGISTERING FOR A WORKSHOP!
(If you register for a class you have clicked accept to this policy!)
1. ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE MADE ONLINE VIA WEBSITE
- UPON PURCHASING A PLACE IN ANY OF OUR CLASSES YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THEFT OR INJURY THAT COULD OCCUR IN OUR PREMISES OR IN OUR WORKSHOPS.
- All information provided to the Aya Fiber Studio is kept confidential and is NOT shared, sold, or otherwise used by any entity
- We do not keep credit card information on file for the purpose of charging balances. Please contact us or use the web site to pay the balance.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Workshop enrollment is limited. Early registration is encouraged, as many workshops fill quickly (especially during Florida “high-season). Typically, you can reserve your space in a workshop with a non-refundable deposit. The deposit is non-refundable because once you have reserved your space, this space has been taken off the market and nobody else can register. You may transfer your deposit to another workshop or send another person in your place.
- Beginning January 1, 2017, a, non-refundable administration fee of $20 will be collected with each deposit. In the event of any refund or transfer, this administration fee will be retained or deducted.
· All requests for withdrawing from a workshop must be in writing to email@example.com.
· For withdrawal requests received forty-five (45) days or more prior to the start of the workshop, the Aya Fiber Studio will retain the $20 administration fee plus a $50 cancellation fee – unless student transfers deposit to another workshop within a 6 mo period.
· If the withdrawal request is received less than forty-five (45) days prior to the start of the workshop, full deposit is retained.
· For withdrawals after a workshop has begun or “no-shows,” full tuition is forfeited.
However, the organizers cannot be responsible for non-refundable travel or accommodation costs.
· If a workshop is cancelled for teacher illness, or other major problems, a full refund will be offered ON classes paid in full or a refund Less ($20) Administrative fee for CLASSES Reserved on payment plan,
- you can choose an alternative class on our schedule to be taken within a 1-year TIME-FRAME.
- If minimum registration for the class is not met within 30 days of class scheduled date- we will email to you and then Automatically register you in the next scheduled workshop for the same class that is being postponed.
- The Aya Fiber Studio is not responsible for providing make-up classes or issuing refunds, credits, or transfers for sessions missed because of illness, emergencies, or other events beyond our control.
THE INSTRUCTOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE DISRUPTIVE STUDENTS FROM THE CLASS IF THEY PRESENT A THREAT TO THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER STUDENTS.
There will be no refunds for students who are dismissed for cause, including no refunds for tuition for missed classes, unused lodging or meals or lab and material fees