AYA FIBER DYEHOUSE WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fiber Workshops require a great deal of planning!
Instructors are typically traveling from out of town, travel arrangements must be secured and supplies need to be ordered in advance. Registrations require a huge amount of administrative time. Class sizes are typically limited so that each student has adequate space to work in. Once all spaces have been filled, the space is taken off the market and students are put on a wait list. For these reasons we have a pretty strict cancellation policy:
By signing up to a DYEHOUSE workshop you agree to the following terms and conditions
1. ALL Bookings are made online (www.ayafiberstudio.com)
2. Full payment is required to reserve a place in any class unless the class has deposit arrangements posted online- in some classes your space can be reserved with a nonrefundable deposit and the balance due at least 30 days before class. If balance is not paid by this date your space will go to the next person in line. the deposit is nonrefundable because once you reserve your space, the space is taken off the market. if making deposit for a class; please use the min. deposit amount only! typically i will offer 2 equal payments to pay balance starting 3 months prior to class
3. Materials List will be posted on the web link within 30 days of class-Please check class link, some materials lists are included as part of class description . Fabric lists are suggestions- check with instructor if you have a problem finding specified fabrics. some fabrics and materials are available at studio.
4. A reminder email will be sent to your email address a few days before the class along with an updated materials list if required
5. If cancellation for a paid in full workshop is made at least 45 days in advance, a refund less a $35 admin fee will be refunded or you may opt to take a credit ( at 100%) for another class. ( our classes are small and once your registration is made, the slot is removed from Market) Refunds will be made after class begins-
6. No refunds will be offered within 30 days of class start-BUT tuition CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER DYEHOUSE WORKSHOP OFFERING. YOU CAN TRANSFER YOUR PLACE TO ANOTHER PERSON SHOULD YOU BE UNABLE TO ATTEND. 24 HOURS NOTICE IS REQUIRED IF SENDING SOMEONE IN YOUR PLACE
7. If a workshop is cancelled for teacher illness, or other major problems, a full refund will be offered or you can choose an alternative class/ classes that suit you. If minimum registration for the class is not met we will register you in the next scheduled workshop for the same class ( if LOCAL)
However, the organizers cannot be responsible for non-refundable travel or accommodation costs.
8. The Instructor reserves the right to move the class start / end time on the date listed at any time. Class participants will be notified of any changes to the schedule via email.
9. THE INSTRUCTOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE DISRUPTIVE STUDENTS FROM THE CLASS IF THEY PRESENT A THREAT TO THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER STUDENTS.
10. UPON PURCHASING A PLACE IN ANY OF OUR CLASSES YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THEFT OR INJURY THAT COULD OCCUR IN OUR PREMISES OR IN OUR WORKSHOPS.
11. If you have any questions about any workshop please do contact me via email email@example.com before registering so we can ensure, as best as possible, that you are registering for a class that you will enjoy.
12.After registering, the organizers accept no liability in assuring that the class meets your expectations.